Rate this
Morning blaze
Faulty boiler
Warwick Beacon photo

Several fire apparatus including a ladder truck and rescue responded Monday morning after 5 a.m. to the Avalon Nursing Home on Stokes Street in Conimicut. The street was blocked off for about a half hour as crews entered the home. According to a firefighter at the scene, a faulty boiler was attributed with triggering the alarm. Patients did not need to be evacuated from the home.


You must be logged in to post a comment. Click here to log in.
Copyright © 2014, Beacon Communications. Powered by: Creative Circle Advertising Solutions, Inc.