Address: 99 Veterans Memorial Drive
Rhode Island Housing Homebuyer Education is a free overview class designed to meet the specific needs of first-time homebuyers who are ready to buy a home today. This class meets one time for three and one half hours.
The course covers everything you need to know including:
• How much money can I borrow?
• How can I repair and maintain my credit?
• How do I save for a down-payment?
• How do I buy without a down-payment?
• How do I avoid unsafe loans?
• The importance of preparing a budget and becoming financially fit
• The importance of getting pre-qualified
• How do I find the right home?
• How do I find safe and affordable financing options?
• The mortgage process from application to closing
• How do I care for and maintain a home?
Who is required to attend the Homebuyer Education classes?
Our Homebuyer Education classes are open to all first-time homebuyers interested in learning to become successful homeowners. Rhode Island Housing borrowers who are first-time homebuyers are required to participate in our classes.
Seating is limited. Contact us at 401-457-1245 or email@example.com to reserve your seat.