Example: Kim's Red Velvet Cake Balls
Statement: My name is Kim and I should be the RhodyBeat celebrity chef because I love to cook! Plus, my baking techniques are simple and easy, perfect for the on-the-go chef!
Recipe: Red Velvet Cake Balls
Red Velvet cake mix (Eggs, Oil, water)
Can of frosting (vanilla)
White Chocolate Chips
Red decorator's sugar
1) Prepare cake mix according to packaging instructions
2) Let the cake cool
3) Crumble cake into large bowl, use electric mixer to combine with can of frosting, incorporating slowly
4) Form mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter
5) Melt a cup of white chocolate chips in a double boiler with 1 tbsp. Crisco
6) Dip cake balls into melted chocolate
7) Place dipped cake balls onto wax paper and sprinkle with red decorator's sugar (optional) before the chocolate hardens.
8) Let set and enjoy!