Morning blaze

Faulty boiler


Several fire apparatus including a ladder truck and rescue responded Monday morning after 5 a.m. to the Avalon Nursing Home on Stokes Street in Conimicut. The street was blocked off for about a half hour as crews entered the home. According to a firefighter at the scene, a faulty boiler was attributed with triggering the alarm. Patients did not need to be evacuated from the home.


No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment